- 55g butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 85g caster sugar
- 170g Carnations Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Nescafe coffee powder, dissolved in 1 tbsp of boiling water
- 350g dark chocolate, melted
- 85g plain flour
- 1 dusting cocoa powder
Preheat the oven to 200C/180 Fan/Gas 6. Place a large baking sheet into the oven. Grease the pudding basins and dust east with cocoa powder.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy - use an electric hand whisk if you have one. Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth.
Divide the mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray.
To serve quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates.
Tip: these can be kept in the fridge until needed. If cooked from chilled, bake for 12 minutes.